Got my first package from #artsnacks the other day, and so I decided to do an unboxing to share. It comes in this nice little box, just the right size. I may hold onto that for my own stuff. Also has this nice little list that I can refer back to in case there is one or two items I like.
This month’s items are:
- Palomino Blackwing 602: I am familiar with Palomino’s Blackwing lines through its Blackwing and Blackwing Pearl, but I haven’t tried the 602. Let’s see how it differs from the other two. It does have a rather silvery, shiny casing.
- Koh-I-Noor Mephisto Mechanical Pencil: It’s a 0.7 mechanical pencil. I haven’t used mechanical pencils all that much before.
- Alumicolor 3000 Series 6” Triangular Scale: Not all the items have to be mark making tools. According to the “menu,” it’s meant as a straight edge. I’d imagine it would be good for more precise scale drawings, too. It looks like it’d be a nice pocket/travel straight edge. Definitely going in my travel pencil case.
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen: I love brush pens, and I tend to play with different brands and models to find the best ones. This one has two brush tips, one that is larger and has more flexibility for more mark shape variety (but it still feels stiffer than the Pentel brush pen I tend to use) and a smaller tip for more consistent size. It’s also purple-ish.
- Zig Drawing Pen: A felt-tip pen. If you’re familiar with Pigma Microns or Copic Multiliners, you know the type. I’ll see how it stands up to some drawings.
So that’s my first Art Snacks package and unboxing. I may do this with each one. I’ll try to give an update on how some of these tools work out.
19 Notes/ Hide
- secretly-medusa likes this
- mycupoflovelytea likes this
- anomapaleebut likes this
- masterbrony13 likes this
- amazonianmaiden likes this
- bloodmagic2226 likes this
- datkatgoesmeow12 likes this
- sarahhoad102 likes this
- iamblade likes this
- to-thedeepestgrave likes this
- coteybucket likes this
- chipsnchucks likes this
- frusturbation likes this
- ladycathren likes this
- artsnacksblog reblogged this from asatira and added:
- lee likes this
- akogarezephyr said: Oh, this is so cool. I hope you enjoy playing around with them all. I’ve always wanted to try Art Snacks. Maybe in the future when I’m not in school or something.
- morbid-girl likes this
- the-new-moffat likes this
- alexitronic likes this
- asatira posted this